Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thank You

I have started classes at the University of Houston Law Center as a part-time/evening student. It will be a long haul, but 6 class days in I'm having a great time and am so far keeping my head above water. I'm really looking forward to each day.

I've tried my best so far to keep a balance between family, school, work, and rest. It's possible, but it's a schedule with very little slack during the week. I can juggle all the pins and keep them in the air, but if one wobbles - I need help.

When I pass the bar in a few years, it will be the result of a lot of hard work. But more importantly, it will not be possible without the moral and material support from my family and my friends. I can already see and feel everyone pitching in to make this happen, and I appreciate it greatly.

Thank you.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey that's awesome. You'll make a great lawyer. Congrats!!

Post a Comment